We’re looking for a creative and energetic full-time Creative Director to join our team in Los Angeles with a passion for great design, campaign development, and performance marketing. You will be leading our Creative Department in all things related to client’s campaign development including graphic design, art photo+video, strategy and execution.
Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as a creative and strategic partner to client’s and internal media team to turn strategic ideas and campaigns into meaningful visual content through the use of various creative mediums including digital graphic design, animations and video editing.
- Serve as a hands-on Art Director for the company ensuring adherence to clients’ brands to deliver best-in-class creative assets.
- Design and build Ad mock-ups, email flows, landing pages, and more.
- Train and manage creative resources.
- 4+ years in graphic design
- 1+ year designing ads for brands
- Exceptional time management skill
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Possesses a desire for excellence and a passion to succeed in a rapid-paced, deadline-committed environment where everyone is expected to be hands-on
- Exhibit sound business judgment to navigate through everyday client and team challenges
- Experience and proficiency in the Adobe creative suite.
- Willingness to learn, grow and develop collaborative relationships with internal and client stakeholders.
- Ability to interpret non-expert feedback, pivot when necessary, collaborate often, and justify creative decisions anchored in a strong understanding of project and client requirements verses personal style or preference.
- Ability to clearly convey ideas through verbal and written communication, and by creation of storyboards.
Additional Company Information
- This is not going to be a remote role. The HQ is based in Venice, Los Angele, CA.
- Remote work will be available an 20 days per year.
- This roll will be eligible for profit-sharing.
- This role will be eligible for benefits, holidays and vacations.